3BR Luxury Kai Zen is directly waterfront with its own white sand barefoot beach in the private resort neighborhood of Cayman Kai within Rum Point. This is a non-smoking villa (including the upstairs oceanfront screened-porch).
This two-story luxury villa is a great family or multiple-couple villa choice offering amazing sunsets and barefoot swimming from a palm-shaded beach. Boasting over 4,000 sq. ft., Kai Zen is only a 5-minute walk from the Kaibo Yacht Club to the south and a 10-minute walk to the Rum Point Club to the north. Chances are you will not see a soul on your beach the entire stay!
FULL GALLERY OF NEW PHOTOS SOON
Kai Zen’s Unique KEY FEATURES:
- Kai Zen welcomes you into a luxurious private enclave on the Caribbean Sea. Mature palms, ferns and ornamental shrubbery evoke a tropical feel before you even enter the front door. Once you enter, your eyes are drawn through the living room, 40 ft wall of windows and out to the white sand beach and shimmering calm blue water. Welcome to your vacation...
- Stunning sunsets! Kai Zen is fantastically located with unbeatable views of the azure waters of the Caribbean. Facing Northwest, sunsets are truly breath-taking.
- Very private freshwater pool with hedges and landscaping open to the beach area. 6 lounge chaises and side tables for drinks/books.
- White sand palm-shaded barefoot beach with a hammock, dock, and an outdoor shower. The beach also has an outdoor table and chairs for barefoot dining and a propane grill for cooking by the sea.
- Kayaks, Paddleboards and Hobie Cats are available for rental/delivery (any water toys shown in photos are rented)
- Silver Thatch Charters can pick up directly on the beach (wet feet) for Snorkel/Stingray or Sunset Charters.
- Kai Zen is a stunning contemporary house with an equally stunning secluded beach. The owners prefer a minimal "zen" decor with clean lines, crisp white furniture and open space.
- A fully-stocked large kitchen with adjacent stainless bar (with barstools), high-end stainless steel appliances, and quartz counter tops
- Two upstairs master suites (king and queen) boast large closets, bathrooms with separate showers, plenty of storage for guest items, counter space for guest toiletries, oceanfront sliding glass doors to the screened porch (porch furniture on order) and vaulted ceilings.
- Living room with 50” flat screen TV, cable TV with over 100 channels and a blue tooth speaker with connectivity to your devices
- First floor offers a private den with large desk, chair and lamp for the guest that needs to stay connected while on vacation or may need to take a meeting or video conference. Of course the den also has a window to the oceanview as well as a large sofa that can pull out to accommodate 2 small children or one small adult.
- There is a dedicated laundry room upstairs with washer and dryer.
MAIN LEVEL FLOOR BEDDING:
- (Suite # 1 Downstairs) Oceanfront Queen Master Suite (for 2 Persons); This room has its own bathroom and direct sliding glass door access to the private pool area.
- (Den) A large den with built-in desk, window to the ocean and Sofa. Den not to be used for sleeping.
UPPER LEVEL BEDDING:
- (Suite # 2 Upstairs) A large Oceanfront King Master Suite (for 2 Persons) with sliding glass door access to the oceanfront screened porch, large master bathroom with shower and plenty of counter and cabinet storage for guest items.
- (Suite #3 Upstairs) A large Oceanfront King Master Suite (for 2 Persons) with sliding glass door access to the oceanfront screened porch, large master bathroom with shower and plenty of counter and cabinet storage for guest items.
Maid service is available as an extra, for a minimum of 3 hours, arranged directly with on-island property manager and paid directly to the maid on the day of service. Fine Linens, Luxury Towels, Toiletries, and Beach Towels also are provided.
13% CI Government Occupancy tax added to all rates