6BR-Hidden Cove - Cayman Kai
Hidden Cove is one of the best values on Grand Cayman. Tucked away in a quiet corner of the exclusive Cayman Kai area, Hidden Cove offers a very large family, or two smaller families, a home away from home at very reasonable rates. With a boat dock directly on a secluded cove right on Little Sound, this home with freshwater swimming pool and sun deck offers privacy and beautiful views, as well as easterly breezes.
This private home, with plenty of windows overlooking the deck and pool area from the spacious family room and dining area, is complimented by uninterrupted views of Little Sound and the Island's environmentally protected area. You can even rent jetskis to keep behind the house!
Hidden Cove’s Notable Features
- Great snorkeling nearby
- Directly across the street, a sandy access provides kayaking in Cayman Kai Cove and North Sound. To the east, one can kayak across Little Sound to meander through mangrove passages and enjoy the bioluminescent cove on a moonless evening.
- Short walk to Rum Point Club with its water sports, barefoot beach, barefoot swimming, snorkeling, and restaurants.
- Four bedrooms on the first floor include: one king master suite and one queen master suite, one twin bedroom (can convert to a king) and another queen bedroom share a full bath.
- Another full bath is located just off the open-design kitchen and full laundry area.
- A quiet sitting room and extra dining area complete the first floor.
- The second floor, with views overlooking the Sound, includes one twin bedroom (can convert to a king) and one queen bedroom that share a large bathroom.
- Two large family areas allow guests to read, or lounge in front of the TV.
- Central A/C (6 zones for total comfort)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV and large widescreen TV
- Outdoor shower
- 4 complimentary kayaks included!
- 8 Bicycles, 6 adult, 2 child
- Port-a-crib also available.
Come, relax and enjoy!
Owner offers a 20% discount September - October, plus reduced rates for smaller groups. See Rates section below for details.
- Villa-Private Pool
- Central A/C
- Private Sun Deck
- Boat Dock
- Kayak(s) 4
- Propane Grill
- Private Dock
- 8 Bicycles
- Beach & Bath Towels Provided
- No Pets Permitted
- No Smoking
- Apple TV
- DVD Player
- Safe for Small Valuables
Silver Thatch Guest Services
For arrivals beginning January 8, 2018 that have paid the guest service fee:
Silver Thatch Guest Membership
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited Use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest discount card
- $150 Discount for Silver Thatch Charter stingray snorkel
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, reservation assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP ($ fee charged by CAA)
- Special event and dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in (if no check-out on same day)
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Coordinate private chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photographer
- $2,500 of Villa Accidental Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, and baby gates
|Apr 16, 2017||Dec 18, 2017||$700|
|Dec 19, 2017||Jan 06, 2018||$1,250|
|Jan 07, 2018||Apr 15, 2018||$850|
|Apr 16, 2018||Dec 15, 2018||$700|
|Dec 16, 2018||Jan 06, 2019||$1,250|
|Jan 07, 2019||Apr 14, 2019||$850|
Weekly Rates & Room Configurations
(12 Adults, 12 Guests Max)
|Apr 15 - Dec 20||$4,900|
|Dec 21 - Jan 6||$8,750|
|Jan 7 - Apr 14||$5,950|
|4 Bedrooms - 2nd floor BRs locked off|
(8 Adults, 8 Guests Max)
|Apr 15 - Dec 20||$4,200|
|Dec 21 - Jan 6||N/A|
|Jan 7 - Apr 14||$5,250|
- 13% CI Government Occupancy Tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes Silver Thatch Membership
- 20% Discount from September - October
- Owner requires a refundable deposit of $500 for excess cleaning and damages
- 5 nights minimum stay required
- 7 nights minimum stay required during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's week
- 6 bedroom configuration required Dec 21 - Jan 6
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay
Reviews of 6BR-Hidden Cove
10 user reviews.
Only thing missing was the boatout of 5
Reviewed by Sheryl on 05/25/2017
We had a great experience at Hidden Cove. Well appointed kitchen and great layout, allowing ample time together and privacy. Use of the kayaks and bikes was great. We found a boat in the garage- wish it had been available to us. Loved the quietness of this side of the island. With Rum Point beach in walking or biking distance, and tours leaving from Kiabo, this location was ideal. Weather was outstanding, sun is strong- got a serious tan without even trying. Must see the view from Pedro point at Pedro St. James- spectular
Great location for chillingout of 5
Reviewed by Sheryl on 05/25/2017
We had a great time relaxing at the pool, riding the bikes to Rum Point beach, kayaking and hanging out at the Kaibo Yacht club. The house was well designed for both privacy and family time. Kitchen had everything we needed and the Grand Cayman Villas team helped us find the services we needed. Chef Remy and his team were wonderful. Great meals and wonderful presence. The house is on the North side of the island, the quiet and privacy and lack of competition for resources were just what we needed.
Thank you for your kind review! Please come back soon!!!
Very nice home and locationout of 5
Reviewed by Will on 10/01/2016
We stayed at Hidden Cove for a week in October. The weather was fine - we had been worried about that time of year, but it was hot and sunny during our stay! The home itself is in a fantastic location, close to barefoot swimming at Rum Point, close to sea excursions from the Kaibo, kayaking in bio bay, snorkeling and swimming at starfish point, etc. We had 9 adults and never felt cramped at all. Highly recommended!
BEAUTIFUL AMAZING AWESOME PARADISEout of 5
Reviewed by JB on 08/12/2016
We have just returned from this beautiful property with nothing but regrets that our stay couldn't have been longer. We had the most amazing time and the amenities at this quiet beautiful home were amazing. We had many firsts from riding the bikes to Star Fish Point to experience our early morning private (natural) viewing of star fish and sting rays to kayaking out into the bay; which were both generously offered free by the owner. Kaibo and Rum Point are "a must see" especially during sunset and within walking/biking distance. The north side of the island is very quiet and not at all crowded. We use VRBO often and this home owner couldn't have been easier/nicer to deal with. We are already planing a return to this once in a lifetime paradise.
large home w 6 bd rooms/5 baths, short walk to Kaibo Rest and Rum Point Beach + many amenities + privacyout of 5
Reviewed by duke on 07/19/2016
Very quiet street, short walks to Kaibo Restaurant and coffee, Rum Point Beach and Star Fish point. Amenities abound including: Internet, pool, 6 bicyles, several kayaks for the use of the guests.
From the back of the house, one can access the bay for kayaking, to the beach or among the mangroves or to a larger bay from an access point across the street. Having the bikes available has been a plus because we used them in the morning for a leasurely ride to Kaibo coffee shop for coffee on the available tables only about 10 ft from the gentle surf, listening to the breeze hustling through the palm trees and see pines, watching perhaps Georgetown in the distance.
Also having the kayaks allowing us to experience the Bioluminescent Bay, which is literally across the street, 25 yards or so away. This is one of the 7 only bioluminescent bays in the WORLD. Here it is, only 25 yards from this house. As you move your hand or the oar in the water, your hand and the oars suddenly glow in the dark water. Without the kayaks, renters have to find a way to get into the middle of the bay to experience this, in the late evening, but here the owner was kind enough to supply them as free amenities. So it is just a matter of carrying the kayaks 25 yards across the street to an opening to get into the bay and you are in the middle of a wonder of our world. The bay itself is not very deep, only about 6 ft and the water is very calm and protected. The owner also provides life jackets as well..Nice touch.
The roads around the north side of grand cayman is not very crowded so the use of the bike is a real pleasure as one can enjoy the short ride around this section of town. The back of the house where the pool is, is shaded from the afternoon sun, so we can sit in the shade, enjoying the pool without getting burned by the sun. I just simply felt asleep in one of the lounge chair, not worrying about getting too hot. This is a well designed modern home. Enjoyable to stay.
So Much Funout of 5
Reviewed by Elaine F. on 05/06/2016
We had two families with ages ranging from 8 months to grandparents. There was plenty for us to do at the home. Several games were there and the kayaks were used every day. Having a pool was a plus for the children. Walks to rum point were easy and we went threre pretty much every day. The home was stocked with everything we needed as we cooked at home most nights. We did have dinner at rum point club and at the kaibo on two nights. Booth experiences were rewarding. We will return - just not soon enough!
Lesson Learned - HOT in March!out of 5
Reviewed by brenda on 03/26/2016
No kidding. We were so excited the minute we got off the plane. The temp was fantastic, hot by our standards in Minnesota! The villa was very nicely decorated and comfortable. Bathrooms were large and the air conditioners worked well. Evenings had a nice breeze. We were worried about mosquitos but never had an issue while we were there. Rum Point was a nice safe location - our kids walked to and from rum point with no issues. Very little local traffic only. Snorkeling, diving, swimming, eating, tours and excursions were fabulous. We hope to return again.
Spring Break Memoriesout of 5
Reviewed by Sally P. on 03/05/2016
4 adults and 6 children - Can't thank you enough for sharing your lovely home with us for our Spring break trip this year. The kids loved the home and the adults enjoyed our time with friends as well. Everyone seemed to find their space and we never felt on top of one another. The boys spent hours kayaking and the girls sat by the pool. Everyone enjoyed walking to rum point for meals and drinks. The Silver Thatch card provided with the rental was a nice money saver. We could not have been happier with the home, the decor, cleanliness upon arrival, professional management tean, start to finish. We recommend Hidden Cove and Grand Cayman Villas!
Winter Away!!!!out of 5
Reviewed by Grace on 02/20/2016
So nice to get away from cold and snow!!! First of all what a nice island! This was our first time to Grand Cayman and we were pleasantly surprised at how nice everyone on the island was!
The home was perfect for our needs as we had 4 children from 11-15 yrs old. They never found a boring moment - always things to do. We travelled around the island by rental car - a must for anyone coming for their first trip. Crystal Caves, botanical gardens and blow holes were among our favorites. But the most fun was taking a Red Sail boat to stingray sandbar to literally play with stingrays!!! This is a must for anyone going to Cayman. We also loved kayaking at night in bio bay - still amazed by the glowing waters!
Please let this short review act as our recommendation to anyone looking at this home and Grand Cayman as a place to spend their vacation. We loved it and will return!
Wonderful placeout of 5
Reviewed by Julie on 11/22/2015
Absolutely perfect place for family vacation! Plenty of room for everyone! Pool was fantastic too. Scott and crew were easy to work with and made the process smooth and painless! Definitely recommend!