8BR-Fischer's Reef - Rum Point
Located only 1 mile from the famous Rum Point Club, Fischer's Reef is a perfectly designed 8 bedroom oceanfront villa perfect for large families, or multiple couples. Featuring multiple living and sleeping areas--4 king suites, 3 queen suites, a twin bunk suite, and pull-out sofa--the villa’s unique floor-plan allows guests to spread out in ample style. A wide staircase separates the floors, meaning the noise from one floor won’t reach the others.
Renovations completed in 2014 include luxurious features such as an oceanfront infinity pool, beach cabana, multiple indoor and outdoor dining areas, two separate 75-inch LED TVs and Sonos home theater system. All the attention-to-detail makes Fischer’s Reef a wonderful venue for entertaining and relaxation.
Fischer’s Reef Notable Amenities
- Sandy beach with abundant marine life just steps from the infinity pool. Strap on your snorkel gear and go exploring, but please use pool shoes for protection!
- Beach cabanaand oceanfront hammocks for hours of relaxing by the sea
- Wonderful sunrises and plenty of privacy
- The indoor living and dining areas upstairs are furnished with high-quality upholstered furniture and decor
- Large modern kitchen on the main level with spacious refrigerator, gas range, microwave, dishwasher, plus plenty of counter space
- Breakfast table for (8) and 2 large dining room tables (20 chairs), both with ocean views
- Oversized great room with multiple couches and living areas allow room for large families to spread out
- Exterior spiral staircase connects the balcony with the pool deck while providing wonderful elevated views of the beach and reef
- Pool-level living area features a kitchenette, dining table with seating for eight, coffee center and microwave, plus a 75" LED TV for movies, games and sporting events
- Blue-ray player and Apple TV included
- Laundry rooms upstairs and downstairs
- Complimentary WiFi
- 7-zone central air conditioning
- Heated pool service available during winter months for an additional charge ($500/wk)
- Can sleep 20; Max 16 Adults
- Security System Available for Guest Use
- Small Safe Provided for Guest Valuables
An on-island professional manager is readily available. She lives in the small cottage located closer to the gate near the road. Manager's cottage is heavily landscaped and separated from the villa. Close enough to reach out in need, but far enough away so as to respect your privacy.
- Private Pool
- Pool Heat Option
- 7 Zone Central A/C
- Laundry Rooms (2)
- Propane BBQ
- Crib & Highchair (1)
- 2 Large LED TVs
- SONOS Stereo System
- Blue-Ray Players
- Apple TV
- Coffee Center
- Outdoor Shower
- Beach & Bath Towels Provided
- Hammocks (2)
- Paddle Boards (3)
- Tandem Kayaks (2)
- Life Vests
- Whole House Water Filtration System
- On Site Manager
- No Pets Permitted
- No Smoking
- Security System
- Small Travel Safe
Silver Thatch Guest Services
For arrivals beginning January 8, 2018 that have paid the guest service fee:
Silver Thatch Guest Membership
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited Use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest discount card
- $150 Discount for Silver Thatch Charter stingray snorkel
- Guest parcel receipt & hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, reservation assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP ($ fee charged by CAA)
- Special event and dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in (if no check-out on same day)
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Coordinate private chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photographer
- $2,500 of Villa Accidental Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, and baby gates
|Apr 16, 2017||Dec 18, 2017||$1,925|
|Dec 19, 2017||Jan 06, 2018||$3,245|
|Jan 07, 2018||Apr 15, 2018||$2,200|
|Apr 16, 2018||Dec 15, 2018||$1,925|
|Dec 16, 2018||Jan 06, 2019||$3,245|
|Jan 07, 2019||Apr 14, 2019||$2,200|
- 13% CI Government Occupancy Tax included in all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes Silver Thatch Membership
- 5 Nights Minimum if between weekends
- Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's week requires 7 nights minimum and full home occupancy rate
- Owner requires supplemental refundable $1,500 excess cleaning & damage deposit for artwork and furniture
- Must be 25 years or older to lease villa and must occupy the villa during the entire stay
Reviews of 8BR-Fischer's Reef
17 user reviews.
Beautiful home and amenities!out of 5
Reviewed by ES on 07/01/2017
We stayed from July 1-8 and had a wonderful family vacation. The management company was great to work with at the time of booking, very responsive asking questions while we were preparing for our trip, and the on-site manager, Debbie, was so helpful and friendly during our stay. The house was very clean, well stocked, nicely decorated, and the pool and views cannot be beat! Would highly recommend this property! Thank you for everything!
Amazing family vacation!out of 5
Reviewed by Jake on 02/10/2017
This house is set up perfectly for large families with kids. We had 17 people: 10 kids from three to sixteen and seven adults. We had Cornhole games by the pool, reading in the Gazebo, good snorkeling off the beach, volleyball games at Rum Point, and lots of fun with the younger ones in the pool. Having two living areas made it great for those who were up early or wanted to stay up late. The managers were awesome. I would highly recommend this house. It is beautifully furnished as well but yet very livable.
Perfect Home!out of 5
Reviewed by Cobbs on 07/17/2016
Two families, total of 18 came to relax and enjoy each others company and catch up! This was the perfect home to do all of that and more. We all had a great time together. Never crowded. No better way to bring family together! Thank you!
Fun for the entire family!out of 5
Reviewed by Shea on 07/01/2016
We had such a great time t Fischers Reef! 5 adults and 9 cousins getting together for great memorable experience. The pool was great, we could stay in it all day. The beach was awesome and the snorkeling was amazing. We all wished we could have stayed longer... The house was just beautiful, every aspect. Lots of room and space for everyone. We went to Rum Point right down the road, rented jet skis and swam with stingrays! And Starfish Point was amazing too. Everything was perfect for our large family! We want to come back!
5 Adults, 9 Cousins!out of 5
Reviewed by Haley on 06/30/2016
We had such a great time at Fischer's Reef! We all wanted to stay longer - but we will be back! It was the perfect home for the 14 of us. The pool was fantastic, the beach was awesome and snorkeling was amazing too! The home is large, new and well equipped. Had everything we needed. We went to Rum Point, Starfish Point and swam with the stingrays at Stingray City - all three are a must! We hd so much fun and highly recommend Fischers Reef to anyone thinking about renting this home. You will not be disappointed.Too nice a home to keep as our secret!!!
Lasting Memories!out of 5
Reviewed by Kelley on 06/18/2016
Fischers Reef was the perfect house for our family vacation. This was a beautiful location for otherwise separated - by - distance family to come enjoy some quality time together. The house amenities made us feel right at home and we have made lasting memories at Fischers Reef!
Highly Recommendout of 5
Reviewed by Rockford on 06/18/2016
The property is a first class vacation home geared to large groups. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Vacationed here with my entire family, a total of fifteen. The house was everything represented on HomeAway and more. Nothing was missed in making us feel welcome and at home. Private pool and beach added to the experience. I highly recommend the property.
Amazing propertyout of 5
Reviewed by Rocky on 06/18/2016
Spent a week at this property in June with my children and grandchildren. Could not have been more satisfied. The home is amazing, pool, right on the beach, clean and amazing on site property managers. The managers met us when we arrived, toured the house with us, provided us all necessary information and were there if anything else was needed. They live on the property but away and out of site of the house. They leave you to enjoy your time there and are there if needed. The location, near Rum Point, was perfect. Away from the city of Georgetown but only 20 minutes away. Highly recommend this home for a large family or group of friends.
Great Memoriesout of 5
Reviewed by Gloria on 06/04/2016
Large family vacation - Grand Parents, kids and spouses, grandchildren, aunt, uncle and nephew! Loved this house. Well equipped. Great memories we will cherish forever. Kids learned to snorkel right off the beach, loved the pool, great beach and location. Private yet close to Rum Point. Could not have asked for more!
Absolutely Unbelievable!!!!!!out of 5
Reviewed by Nicki on 05/27/2016
What a wonderful home! An extremely well thought out floor plan. We stayed w/3 other couples & had plenty of room to spread out (hide) or be close to all. Everything you could possible think of is already there. Kayak, snorkel, swim in the sea/pool, or relax in the hammocks. Catch a sunrise or watch the stars. Grill out, bake, or take a quick trip to Rum Point/town for dining. Don't forget to take in some sightseeing too! Don't bring a thing except your clothes (optional) & smiles! Love, love, love this home! Had an absolute blast!
Simply Amazingout of 5
Reviewed by Crystal on 05/21/2016
This house was simply amazing - we loved EVERY minute of our time here. Highly recommend staying here. I am sure that when we return to Grand Cayman with the family we will stay here again. Its a beautiful home and with 7 adults and 5 kids we never felt crowded. Beautiful view of the pool and great pool!
Words Do No Justice!out of 5
Reviewed by Tina on 05/07/2016
This is the most amazing house! Has everything one could possibly need on vacay. Beautiful views, pool, beach, snorkeling, location, privacy, on and on. The two living areas are huge - everyone had room to relax without being on top of one another. If you are planning a trip to Grand Cayman with a large group, I strongly suggest you look them up!
Great Home for Our Large Group!out of 5
Reviewed by Reyes on 04/23/2016
5 Families - 10 adults and 8 children! And we are still smiling and having fun at the end of our wonderful trip! Stingray City is a MUST, Red Sail charters were fantastic. Diving with Ocean Frontiers was great as was eating lunch at Big Tree Bar-B-Q! Oh and Oscar's tour of the Crystal Caverns was really fun! All wonderful memories. Perfect home for a large group! Enough space for everyone! Debbie and Kel really made up feel welcome and answered all of our questions!
Perfect vacation for a large family or group of friendsout of 5
Reviewed by Nicole on 03/22/2016
We stayed at Fischers Reef for a week this past March and it was perfect for a family trip. The home is beautiful and extremely spacious. We had 7 adults and 3 kids and had everything and so much more than what we needed for the entire week (from kayaks and other water activities to pool toys and children's necessities) . Debbie was extremely accommodating, going above and beyond standard property manager duties. We hope to stay here again in the future!
Spectacular!out of 5
Reviewed by Scott on 11/28/2015
Spectacular home with outstanding Caribbean views from every room. Well appointed, well maintained and relaxing. A quick drive to Rum Point and other Cayman attractions. This home is better than described. Looking forward to a return visit.
Absolutely Beautiful Home!out of 5
Reviewed by May on 11/28/2015
Our family, spread out over the US came to celebrate, catch up and create some wonderful memories and time together. The home was absolutely beautiful. Well equipped. Best vacation for all of us in a long time. Very accommodating home. What anyone would want in a vacation home!
PARADISE!out of 5
Reviewed by Robin on 01/01/1970
Fischers Reef was paradise to us and a much needed family vacation. We were blessed to have shared our vacation with family and friends! Highly recommended!