5BR-Cos Kai - Cayman Kai
5BR Luxury Cos Kai is directly waterfront with its own white sand barefoot beach in the private resort neighborhood of Cayman Kai within Rum Point. This is a non-smoking villa (including the screened-porch).
This two-story luxury villa is a great family or multiple-couple villa choice offering amazing sunsets and barefoot swimming from a palm-shaded beach. Boasting over 6,000 sq. ft., Cos Kai is only a 5-minute walk from the Kaibo Yacht Club to the south and a 10-minute walk to the Rum Point Club to the north. Chances are you will not see a soul on your beach the entire stay!
Cos Kai’s Unique KEY FEATURES:
- From the moment you enter the heavily landscaped carpark, Cos Kai welcomes you into a luxurious private enclave on the Caribbean Sea. Mature palms, ferns and ornamental shrubbery evoke a tropical feel before you even enter the front door. Once you enter, your eyes are helplessly drawn through the living room, 16 ft wall of windows and out to the white sand beach and shimmering calm blue water. Welcome to your vacation...
- Stunning sunsets! Cos Kai is fantastically located with unbeatable views of the azure waters of the Caribbean. Facing Northwest, Cos Kai sunsets are truly breath-taking. We offer the only rental villa in Cayman Kai with a 1,000 sq ft oceanfront screened veranda with a stand-alone, fully functioning bar. With stainless steel fridge, ice-maker and sink, the clean white marble-top bar is useful to to chill your champagne, prepare you margaritas, mojitos and piña-coladas and enjoy lazy days, unparalleled sunsets, and endless breezy evenings at Cos Kai. The owners request you not smoke in this screened entertaining area.
- White sand palm-shaded barefoot beach with 6 lounge chairs and a hammock, plus a dock, and an outdoor shower. The beach also has teak table and chairs for barefoot dining and a propane grill for cooking by the sea.
- Cos Kai is a stunning house with an equally stunning secluded beach. Based on guest feedback it will surpass your expectations and provide the most amazing family vacation. The residence is now owned and managed by a Grand Cayman-based professional couple that insists on keeping it in pristine condition.
- The fantastic outdoor amenities are complemented by the luxurious (professionally decorated) rooms and a design that allows multiple couples or family members to enjoy total privacy.
- A fully-stocked large chef's kitchen with pass-thru to the screened veranda, a breakfast bar, high-end stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops
- Enormous 400 sq. ft Grand Master Suite with 150 sq. ft. private master sitting room, breakfast area with separate U-Line fridge and ice maker. The Grand Master suite opens to both a private balcony on the East and a large partially-covered sun deck on the West.
- The Grand Master Suite also features a stunning tray ceiling, a 50” flat screen TV, cable TV with over 100 channels, Bose surround sound DVD player and music system, a large walk-in closet, a private w/c toilet with European bidet, and its masterpiece: a breath-taking double walk-in shower with direct ocean views/access to the beach through a spiral staircase….. (our guests often shower while admiring turquoise waters and golden sunsets).
- Media room with 50” flat screen TV, cable TV with over 100 channels, DVDs, CDs, board games, and a music control centre with connectivity to your devices
- The extremely calm sea, with very few (ever!) waves and shallow water, feels like a lake and is great for snorkeling, swimming, sailing, and kayaking (Cos Kai comes with two Kayaks). The location offers unending beauty in which to pass lazy days that end with unbeatable sunsets and starry nights. A multiple-burner stainless steel propane grill and teak table and chairs on the beach allow for “Al fresco” barbecuing and also breakfast and dining. The owners prefer not to have a swimming pool in order to preserve the flow of the beach and full use of the ocean.
- The house itself seamlessly complements the beauty of the lush landscaped outdoor setting with its open, airy architecture, multiple oceanfront sliding glass doors and great flow that brings the outside in and allows for a pleasant cross-breeze through screened openings. The integrated loud-speaker system on the ground floor and veranda provides mellow background to peaceful airy living. Indoor, the exquisite high-end furniture, travertine and bamboo floors, granite counter tops and high end appliances ensure that your every need is met. There is a dedicated laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers and each room has its own A/C control. Wooden internal shutters and black-out drapes ensure a perfect nights’ sleep. High-speed Wi Fi flows throughout the house. Security system is available for guest use.
MAIN LEVEL FLOOR BEDDING:
- (Suite # 1) A soft green Oceanfront King Master Suite (for 2 Persons); This room has its own bathroom and direct access to the screened veranda.
- (Suite # 2) A Double-Queen garden-view Suite (for 2-4 Persons) comes with a twin sofa bed (for 1 Person), window seating, and its own bathroom.
UPPER LEVEL BEDDING:
- (Suite # 3) A soft Blue Oceanfront King Master Suite (for 2 Persons) and one new queen sofa bed (for up to 2 Persons); This room has its own screened-lanai with lounge chairs for two persons. Its bathroom has a bath tub for younger guests to enjoy.
- (Bedroom # 4) Bunk Room with new twin-over-full bunk bed (for 2 Persons) and a new crib; This room also doubles as a library, with a good selection of books to choose from.
- (Grand Master Suite # 5) Enormous Oceanfront King Master Suite (for 2 Persons) and separate master sitting room and breakfast area with one queen sofa bed (for up to 2 Persons). This room has a flat-screen TV with Bose surround sound DVD Player, a master sitting room for breakfast, and tea room with its own fridge, ice-maker and coffee machine; plus a large walk-in closet, a private balcony, a partially covered sun-deck, a private w/c toilet, desks and its masterpiece: a breath-taking walk-in shower with ocean views and direct access to the beach through a spiral staircase.
Two configurations available for guest rentals:
(A) Full 5 Bedroom house, with sofa beds: sleeping between 10 and 15 persons, OR
(B) Full 5 Bedroom house, without sofa beds: sleeping a maximum of 10 persons at a lower rate.
Maid service or baby-sitting service is available as an extra, for a minimum of 4 hours, arranged directly with on-island property manager and paid directly to the maid or baby-sitter on the day of service. Egyptian Cotton high-thread-count Linens, Luxury Towels, Toiletries, and Beach Towels also are provided.
Hosting special events can be accommodated. There will be an event fee and supplemental refundable damage deposits required by the owners.
- Six-Zone Central A/C
- Barefoot Beach
- Weststar Cable
- Two Full Washer & Dryer Sets
- Screened Veranda with Bar
- Off-street Parking
- TV Room/Den
- Stainless Steel Propane Grill
- Private Boat Dock
- Flat Screen TVs
- Beach & Bath Towels Provided
- No Pets Permitted
- No Smoking
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- Krups drip coffee maker
- Outdoor Shower
- Weststar Cable
- Crib Available
- Alfresco Teak Dining Set
- Bose Surround Sound System
- Granite Countertops
- Breakfast Bar
- Three Icemaker Machines
- Top-of-the-line Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Egyptian Cotton Linens
- Double Walk-In Shower with Ocean Views
- Telephone with Intercom
- Full Security System
- Off-Street Parking
- Walking distance to restaurants & coffee shop
- Adjacent to bio-luminescent bay
- Walking distance to boat trip departures for diving and day trips
- Security System
Silver Thatch Guest Services
For arrivals beginning January 8, 2018 that have paid the guest service fee:
Silver Thatch Guest Membership
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited Use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest discount card
- $150 Discount for Silver Thatch Charter stingray/snorkel
- Guest parcel receipt | hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order | hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, reservation assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP ($ fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Early check-in gratis (if no check-out on same day)
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages ($ delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $2,500 of Villa Accidental Damage Protection
- Pack-n-plays, booster seats, baby gates— gratis
|Apr 16, 2017||Dec 18, 2017||$1,200|
|Dec 19, 2017||Jan 06, 2018||$2,500|
|Jan 07, 2018||Apr 15, 2018||$1,650|
|Apr 16, 2018||Dec 15, 2018||$1,200|
|Dec 16, 2018||Jan 06, 2019||$2,500|
|Jan 07, 2019||Apr 14, 2019||$1,650|
(12 Adults, 15 Total Max): 5 Bedrooms plus 2 sofa beds, full-sized lower bunk.
$8,400/wk (15 Apr - 15 Dec)
$11,550/wk ( 7 Jan - 15 Apr)
(10 Persons Maximum): 5 Bedrooms
$6,650/wk (15 Apr - 15 Dec)
$8,925/wk ( 7 Jan - 15 Apr)
Thanksgiving Week is charged at High Season Rate
$17,500/wk (19 Dec - 6 Jan)
- 13% CI Government Occupancy tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes Silver Thatch Membership
- 5 Night Minimum if between a weekend to weekend week.
- 7 Night Minimum Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Weeks, highest 5BR Rate required.
|5 Night Minimum if between a weekend to weekend week|
| Minimum Stay,
Christmas & New Years Weeks:
7 Night Minimum
Reviews of 5BR-Cos Kai
11 user reviews.
Above and Beyond!!!!out of 5
Reviewed by Jessica on 07/22/2017
We had six adults and seven children in this home and we all fit so comfortably! It was very clean when we arrived and the house manager was always just a phone call away if we needed anything. The house was fully stocked so not much was needed! The view and location is amazing! Gorgeous sunsets every single night, kayak rides to bio luminescent bay, a fifteen minute beach walk to Star Fish Point, and nice running paths for my early morning runs! Close to Kaibo Marina and Rum Point beach! So many memories made and loved our stay at Cos Kai! Perfect house for a week of family fun!
Great Week at Cos Kaiout of 5
Reviewed by Tom on 07/01/2017
We just returned after spending seven great days at Cos Kai. The house is very well maintained and is just as beautiful as the pictures. The entire management team was great to work with. Pam, the property manager, made sure we had everything we needed to have a great time. There were eight of us. My wife and I, our four adult children, and two friends. We had plenty of room, and it never felt crowded. The beds are very comfortable, linens are of high quality, and the furniture is very nice. The screened in porch is very large and a beautiful place to eat and relax. The owner just added three high quality outdoor couches that are very comfortable. We spent a lot of time there taking in the incredible water view and enjoying great family time. The house has double washers and dryers, three coffee makers plus a Keurig, multiple ice makers, a large refrigerator/freezer, outdoor bar refrigerator, and more kitchen supplies and spices than the normal home. It is very well equipped. We used the grill to BBQ almost every day. It's a good size and in very good condition. We arranged two boat charters with Silver Thatch Charters, and pre-ordered a stand up paddle board and float from the rental company, empty suitcases. I recommend both of these companies. The house comes with a couple of kayaks and some floats, however if you have a large group, you may want more toys. The water is very calm which is great for floating! I would recommend people consider water shoes to protect your feet from shells and sea life when walking in the water. When we booked this trip, we were looking for a luxurious home with a lot of privacy. This house exceeded our expectations.
Cos Kai is beautiful, we\'ll stocked and comfortable.out of 5
Reviewed by Cherrie on 06/24/2017
We loved Cos Kai. We used all 5 bedrooms and each was cool and comfortable. The kitchen was the best we have ever had in a rental. The 2 ice makers and refrigerators were wonderful.The beach and water were just as in the photos. Rum Point and Kaibo were very close and we enjoyed both, especially the Beach BBQ at Kaibo. Claudia was very helpful with her answers to our questions and her suggestions. We developed a problem with the A.C. in one of the bedrooms and she had someone there to fix it first thing the next morning. Eddie doing our grocery shopping was great. There were 11 of us and we had plenty of room to gather. We definitely recommend Cos Kai.
Great!out of 5
Reviewed by TH on 03/04/2017
Our stay at Cos Kai was wonderful. We had 13 people including 6 kids with enough room for all of us. It is a quite location with Rum Point and Kaibo restaurant walking distance from the house. The Red Sail Sting Ray City tour out of Rum Point was fun and convenient. Claudia the manager was very helpful with any questions we had including pre ordering food to be delivered to the house. We came in late on Saturday the house was stocked with our pre ordered food which was helpful to not have to go out and shop. The house itself is very well kept and clean. Our overall experience was great.
Beautiful home in paradise!out of 5
Reviewed by A.B. on 01/03/2017
We loved our stay at Cos Kai! The layout was perfect for our family of grown children. We spent most of our time in the back porch area. Perfect for morning breakfast and evening card games! The hosts were very attentive and made sure everything was perfect for our stay. The Rum Point area is the quieter side of the island and we enjoyed it. Close walking distance to a couple of restaurants. Beautiful snorkeling. We couldn't have asked for anything better! We will be back again.
Unbelievable Oceanfront Experience. One of a Kind Location!out of 5
Reviewed by JT on 10/08/2016
Cos Kai is stunning. The house is BIG. We had a family of 12 with everyone in beds and plenty of room. And no tripping over each other in the evenings. Its spacious and comfortable. But the back of the house is the true gem. Awesome screened in porch that seats everyone. Big dining table to eat at. Then you go outside and enjoy your own personal beach with water as calm as a swimming pool. We had windy, stormy days a few times during our trip...it never made the water even ripple behind our house. It's THE best beach experience for kids of all ages and grown ups who like to swim or relax on a floaty like you're in a swimming pool. And Pam, the house manager, is on the spot to help you with anything you may need. Just a great experience.
Thank you for your kind words JT. Cos Kai IS a one of a kind home. Ant the screened porch you mention is a beautiful spot to relax and enjoy the afternoon! The interior is stunning from the fine Italian linens and towels to the gourmet's dream kitchen! Such an honor to be able to rent this home for the owners. Every detail proves their love and affection for their home!
Please come again and mention Cos Kai to your friends!
Scott (Grand Cayman Villas Reservations)
Blissful 5 daysout of 5
Reviewed by Sarah on 08/15/2016
The perfect family getaway - stunning location, tastefully furnished, plenty of room. We had to tear ourselves away at the end feeling very relaxed and regenerated. We would go again without hesitation.
Great Stay for the \"Great Eight\"out of 5
Reviewed by Alan on 04/08/2016
We absolutely enjoyed our stay at Cos Kai. Four couples. The Great Eight travel together to the Caribbean every 2 years. This was our 8th trip,. Everything was smooth from the time we decided to book until we left. Any questions we had about the villa before booking were answered quickly and honestly which is very important. The benefit of booking with Grand Cayman Villas became very obvious. They know what they are doing.Cos Kai is a beautiful home. Each couple had a great bedroom and en suite bathroom. The kitchen is awesome. Two ice machine take away any ice worries. Huge screened in porch with bar and dining table for eight. Upper deck over the porch was great for sunset cocktails. Villa manager Claudia was there to greet us upon arrival and give us all info we needed. She also answered many questions before we arrived. The location is a big plus. Easy walk to Kaibo Beach Club and Rum Point. We took a mid afternoon private charter to stingray sandbar and 2 snorkeling spots right from Kaibo 5 minute walk. 1 minute drive.An easy one mile walk down our beach to starfish point was made many mornings. With sightings of rays, barracudas and more every day. And the many starfish at the point. Cos Kai is a nice starting point in either direction for morning walks as there is very little traffic .We are so happy we were here and NOT on Seven Mile Beach. We all did the Mastic Trail Thru the middle of the island one morning. Its only a 5 minute drive. And a quick 20 minute ride along north coast is a grocery and liquor store. Right across from Morritts. While there take a snorkel under Morritts dock to see the large school of tarpon and other fish.That should not be missed. I think you can tell we had a great time. Just wish our stay was longer. We would recommend Grand Cayman Villas and Cos Kai to anyone.
“A true isalnd getaway with just the right amount of comfort and privacy without feeling isolated.”out of 5
Reviewed by David S on 01/09/2016
Our stay at Cos Kai could not have been better. The booking process was easy and seamless. For some reason we felt more comfortable dealing with a company based out of Richmond. Everything was answered quickly and accurately. The property itself was one of the first places that the actual house was better than the pictures which were thorough and professionally taken. It was beautifully designed and furnished. We all truly felt we were staying in a friend’s home. Cooking there was a pleasure, easy and fun because we had everything we needed. Several of us had to work while there and since it was so spacious and comfortable it made work seem like play. Our dinners were wonderful family events that none of us will forget. I cannot think of a single shortcoming. Our on-island property managers were the home owners. They were both perfectly wonderful people. My only regret is that I didn’t have the opportunity to meet either one in person. Claudia was so helpful and accommodating beforehand in the planning. We wanted to have a cook come in one evening for a birthday celebration and Claudia recommended the perfect chef and hostess. It was actually the best meal we had on the island. We had a small problem with the shower and they had someone out there to fix it that day. The neighbors were wonderful and it was clear they all looked out for each other. The house amenities were everything we wanted. We never turned a television on but if we were so inclined there were plenty. The house sound system was awesome and the ocean kayaks were used daily. The house wifi was crucial for calling, data and emails. We had to at least sound concerned while having breakfast on the beach during the largest snowstorms to hit the east coast in decades. Other than a couple of trips to grocery stores and airport we stayed at Cos Kai which was exactly what we wanted to do. We could not recommend it more.
“PERFECT PLACE”out of 5
Reviewed by isithim47 on 12/05/2015
We recently stayed at Cos Kai, and it was by far the best rental we have had in our yearly Cayman vacations! We had to families of 4, with 4 kids under the age of 4. The home was perfect as my family stayed on the 2nd floor, and the other family stayed on the 1st floor. We had plenty of space, and the beach was perfect for our children. The location is also perfect as we could walk to Rum Point or Kaibo Yacht Club. It was truly a home away from home as we had no needs the entire time that we were there. Claudia was even kind enough to help us find a reliable sitter for one of the evenings, so that we could go out to dinner. Great stay, we already looking forward to next year’s trip!!
“Paradise on Earth”out of 5
Reviewed by svrich99 on 08/08/2015
We decided to escape the crowds in Europe this summer and it was the best decision we made for our holidays ever! We absolutely loved our time in Cos Kai in idyllic Grand Cayman. The house is huge and exquisitely furnished. All rooms are very spacious and airy. All very elegant, yet practical. We had everything we could wish for to make our stay relaxing and comfortable, from the appliances to the very comfortable beds. A big hit for us and our kids was the outdoor areas. We dined alfresco everyday in the enormous varanda and loved watching the sunset from there (there is a bar area) or from the beach and pier. Our 9 and 6 year-olds had a ball jumping from the pier into the warm Caribbean sea. They repeatedly spotted some "residents" under the pier: a cute family of Angel Fish and a lobster!! The house is very close to restaurants in Kaibo and Rum Point, where we hang out when we felt like socialising. I would highly recommend Cos Kai!