7BR-Coconut Walk - 7 Mile Beach
COCONUT WALK: 7BR Luxury gated and fenced oceanfront estate directly on perfect 7 Mile Beach with private pool, concierge, and water-sports equipment.
This home has recently been redecorated by Grand Cayman's premier decorator (Design Studio) and we are adding final photographs over the holidays.
A rental experience at this private estate will be like no other on Grand Cayman. A driver will meet and greet you at the airport before transporting you to the villa in a large passenger van that will hold all of your luggage easily. Our company also has a relationship with a number of rental car companies to coordinate the delivery of your rental vehicles to the villa in advance of your arrival. Pre-stocking the villa with groceries and beverages is also a popular choice by our guests.
Located only 15 minutes from the airport, our heavily-landscaped winding driveway guides you into the estate and welcomes you to an oasis on Grand Cayman that you may never want to leave. The Spanish-tiled two-story villa measures out at 7,400 square feet indoors and offers another 3,000 sq. feet of entertaining space outdoors around the pool area. Plenty of off-street and under-cover parking provided. The rear covered lanai overlooks the pool and barefoot white-sand perfect beach. The pool area sits back from the beach and is elevated sufficiently to offer privacy from any passersby.
Of all of our villas, this particular property offers the celebrity or privacy-seeking guest what they cannot have while staying at the Ritz-Carlton, Kimpton Seafire or other luxury villas in the Cayman Kai area. No one will know you are here unless you tell them yourself.
Coconut Walk’s Notable Features:
- Grand entry foyer, vaulted grand salon/living area with wall of sliding glass to the pool area and sea.
- North Wing contains luxury chef's kitchen, dining room, children's media/game room and adult cinema room as well as powder room.
- Roofed poolside lanai directly off the formal dining room.
- North staircase leads to the second floor bedrooms #4, #5 and #6.
- South Wing has a music room with grand piano, south staircase to second floor suites #1, #2 and #3, large game room with pool table, wet bar and foosball table, full bath, laundry (double units) and ground floor 7th bedroom with double Queen beds
- Yoga Loft overlooks the grand salon and sea views below
- North Wing offers #4 oceanfront King master suite with TV, #5 double (2 double beds) bedroom and #6 California King bedroom with TV that share a full bathroom.
- South Wing stairs lead to three bedroom suites: #1 enormous oceanfront King master suite with TV, #2 King bedroom suite and #3 King bedroom suite.
- The south stairs lead only to the south suites and the north stairs lead only to the north wing master suite and bedrooms.
It is a great configuration for two families or for dividing the house into adult and teenager areas!
- The covered porch, grand salon, music room and game room all open to the pool and entertaining areas on the beach.
- Large freshwater pool with double-chaise loungers, tables and chairs and stairs to the sandy beach. Foot showers, (2) hammocks and the water toys will be located here.
- Palm trees for shade on either side of the beach, as well as heavy landscaping for privacy.
- Multiple dining tables and chairs may be paired together under the cabana roof to offer lanai seating for 14-18 guests.
- Central A/C (multiple zones/thermostats)
- Propane grill cooking area off of the kitchen
- Dining table and chairs under poolside lanai
- WiFi, local telephones, Apple TV, SONOS and multiple Satellite TVs
- Daily housekeeping (except holidays and Sundays).
- (4) paddleboards/paddles, life-jackets, basketballs, pool table with cues/balls/chalk, games and foosball table. Child swing-set/play area near basketball half-court.
- (2) private mooring balls in front of house for rental boats or jetskis.
- Airport greeting and transportation on arrival and for departure.
- Daily light housekeeping (3 hours daily included, more optional).
- Silver Thatch personal concierge for pre-planning and on-island use.
- On-premises security, groundskeeper and maintenance to assist guests
- Chefs, cooks, servers available for private hire
- 1 California King
- 4 Kings
- 2 Queens
- 2 Doubles
- Pull-out sofa in media rom
- 1 Queen in the optional guest cottage.
18 maximum guests (14 adults max) in the main house. Optional cottage adds 2 adults. Our guests have used this accommodation for pilots, nannies or teenagers.
Owner permits DESTINATION WEDDINGS OR EVENTS of up to 100 guests on a case-by-case basis. Separate fees and deposits will apply.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Barefoot Beach
- Gated Estate
- Mutliple Flat TVs
- Baby Grand Piano
- Pool Table
- Large Chlorine Swimming Pool
- Elevated pool/patio
- Circular Driveway
- Paddle Boards
- Airport Greeting
- Double Laundry Machines
- Propane Grill
- Hair Dryers
- SONOS System
- Apple TVs
- Stokke Baby Crib
- High Chair
Silver Thatch Guest Services
For arrivals beginning January 8, 2018:
Silver Thatch Guest Membership
- On-island Guest Services & Concierge
- $150 Discount for Silver Thatch Charter stingray snorkel
- Guest parcel receipt & delivery
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order & delivery to villa
- Referral to preferred vendors, reservation assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP ($ fee charged by CAA)
- Special event and dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Complimentary early check-in (if no check-out on same day)
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Complimentary snorkel equipment
- Daily light housekeeping (non-holiday weekdays)
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages (delivery fee applies)
- Coordinate private chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photographer
- $2,500 of Villa Accidental Damage Protection
- Complimentary pack-n-plays, booster seats, and baby gates
|Apr 16, 2017||Dec 18, 2017||$5,000|
|Dec 19, 2017||Jan 06, 2018||$10,625|
|Jan 07, 2018||Apr 15, 2018||$8,125|
|Apr 16, 2018||Dec 15, 2018||$5,000|
|Dec 16, 2018||Jan 06, 2019||$10,625|
|Jan 07, 2019||Apr 14, 2019||$8,125|
|Apr 15, 2019||Dec 15, 2019||$5,000|
(14 Adults, 18 Max)
Using 7BR Main House Only:
$5,000/night (15 Apr - 19 Dec)
$8,125/night (7 Jan- 15 Apr)
Optional 1BR/1BA Cottage (can sleep 2 more adults- total 20):
$350/night plus tax and service
Holiday rates include 1BR Cottage.
- 20% Discount from September 1 - November 1
- 13% CI Government Occupancy tax
- 10% Service & Transportation Fee
4 Night Minimum Booking most of the year
Holiday weeks are 7 Nights Minimum (Christmas, New Years & Thanksgiving)
Must be 25 yrs old to rent/occupy this villa
No pets or smoking inoors
Weddings and events permitted; additional deposits and fees may apply.
Reviews of 7BR-Coconut Walk
5 user reviews.
Stunningly positioned beachfront Estateout of 5
Reviewed by TK on 04/10/2017
I was recently provided with a personal tour of this stunning property prior to the arrival of clients that I had booked into the Estate for the Easter Break. A single family home of this size and caliber on Seven Mile Beach is virtually impossible to come by and to say that the grounds and positioning are awe inspiring would be a gross understatement. The property boasts a deep, impressive majestically landscaped set back from the point of entry along with an absolutely beautiful mature tree canopy. The property was a private family residence for decades before being released as a luxury rental option. The home itself is bright and welcoming with chic decorator touches throughout. The bedrooms are plentiful and comfortable with plenty of personal space for everyone and the pool and beach are elevated to enhance the level of privacy as well as the incredible view lines afforded of the entire expanse of Seven Mile Beach, sunset and the sparkling Caribbean Sea. Coconut Walk serves as an outstanding option for all manner of visitors looking for a private slice of Cayman's most prestigious perch to enjoy.
Amazing Vacation Homeout of 5
Reviewed by BR on 03/12/2017
This is a beautiful Estate home and provided a really relaxing vacation setting. The home is well maintained and provides both a private well manicured lawn on the front and a private pool and beach on the back. Both are amazing but the private beach on the back is to die for. The house is incredible, the decor is perfect and clearly they designed the house to maximize the views as you have a beautiful view of the ocean from almost everywhere in the house. The reservation process was easy and both Scott and Jim at Grand Cayman Villas made sure everything was taken care of with zero hassle. One of the owners David met us at the home to welcome us and was very gracious in showing us around and sharing the history of the home. David's wife Michelle grew up in the home and she wrote a little bit about the history of the home in the Welcome Book they provide that also lists all the homes amenities, etc. We look forward to going back again and would easily recommend this home to anyone.
Does Not Get Any Better Than Coconut Walk - Part Iout of 5
Reviewed by K.M. on 12/26/2016
If you are looking for white sand, sunshine, crystal clear blue water, swaying palm trees, and chandeliers, it just doesn’t get any better than Coconut Walk! Coconut Walk is an exquisite oceanfront estate on Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman. This breathtaking home sits directly on the beach and is very privately nestled in beautiful tropical foliage. Upon entering the iron gates on West Bay Road the expansive property is revealed. There is a caretaker’s apartment, several bay garage, a child’s dream treehouse, a trellis covered parking area and an ornate fountain in front of the Mediterranean mansion. Everything is sparkling, from the marble floors and countertops to the new furnishings, grand piano, and huge tiled pool. The spectacular interior has soaring ceilings and balconies overlooking the great room, 7 bedrooms with a massive master bedroom suite, 6 bathrooms, and a gourmet kitchen, complete with 2 ovens, 2 dishwashers and the largest Viking refrigerator in existence. There is, also, a large screen, surround sound, media den, 2 washer/2 dryer laundry room, and game room. Outside sits an attached beachfront veranda with majestic columns, a paddle fan and a large hanging candelabra. The home is filled with music inside and out with a Sonos sound system. We found Coconut Walk to be ideally located on the beach and near everything. Within walking distance is a tremendous grocery store, a newly opened liquor store, the West End Café, the new Kimpton Resort, and several beachside restaurants. Nearby are the boat docks for fishing, snorkeling, and scuba adventures. It is a five minute drive to the Cayman turtle Farm, Hell, and Tortuga Rum Cake Factory. Minutes away are outstanding restaurants, including Decker’s, The Wharf, Pappagallos, and the Grand Old House. Shopping and dining at Camana Bay and Georgetown is an easy 15 minute drive. Cont.
Does Not Get Any Better Than Coconut Walk - Part IIout of 5
Reviewed by K.M. on 12/26/2016
Cont. Our extended family of 12 enjoyed every minute of our holiday vacation at Coconut Walk where we spent many relaxing days snacking, sipping, and smiling. We cooked, huddled together watching football, battled it out on the billiard table, worked jigsaw puzzles on the veranda, and spent many lazy hours in the hammocks on the beach. The more energetic of us snorkeled with the abundant sea life of Marine Park that is directly in front of Coconut Walk and some watched the sunset from paddleboards. Every single one of us, ranging in age from 17 to 86, had a tremendous time and have wonderful memories of our days together at Coconut Walk. *Our special thanks to Jim Leavitt of Grand Cayman Villas and Condos for finding this property and providing every possible detail for a fantastic vacation. Jim is a pleasure to work with, as he is a consummate professional, who is both, knowledgeable and friendly. His plentiful communications were accurate and extremely helpful. His assistance in car rentals, airport transfers, restaurant suggestions, boat charters, and in-house meals. All of Jim’s recommendations were spot on. Specifically, his contact at Cayman Budget Car Rental, Gary Todd, who arranged for three cars, all brand new and reasonable priced, to be delivered and picked up at Coconut Walk. Gary was outstanding and made the process easy and pleasurable. Also, all of the restaurants were first rate in ambiance and food and the in-house catering was superb.
Fantastic private resort!out of 5
Reviewed by The Williams Family on 12/09/2016
Just (very reluctantly) leaving after an amazing nine night stay at Coconut Walk on Grand Cayman - an absolutely stunning one-of-a-kind private estate right on the heavenly soft white sandy beachfront on the quieter end of Seven Mile Beach. Actually it’s more like a private resort! We all loved the fantastic pool, many comfortable beach/pool chairs and hammocks, awesome snorkelling right out front, paddleboards, basketball court, games room (which has stunning turquoise sea views), covered loggia for shaded relaxation and a comfy media room. Very beautifully/comfortably designer furnished throughout and fully stocked with high end everything. We spent almost all our time on the property and enjoyed every minute there - as did our whole (large) family. Lots of bedrooms gives options for privacy and/or multiple families. After 20 years coming to the island watching it get busier and busier at the condos and resorts we found the perfect place to call home. No fighting for a beach chair like at other accommodations - just total enjoyment and relaxation! We will be back soon - highly recommended!