South Bay Beach Club
Welcome to the South Bay Beach Club!
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac off West Bay Road, the South Bay Beach Club on Grand Cayman is located on the southern end of Seven Mile Beach.
The setting is perfectly Caribbean with chaise lounges poolside, two hammocks beneath palm trees, and snorkeling with a variety of tropical fish just feet from our pristine shoreline.
The powdery white sands of Seven Mile Beach extend onto the South Bay Beach Club grounds creating a private beach area adjacent to the pool exclusive for residents and guests. Chaise lounges with shade umbrellas and beach chairs are set up for your use just steps from the Caribbean Sea.
Each condo is serviced daily (except on Sundays) and comes fully equipped with gourmet kitchens, central air conditioning, high-speed wifi, Dish Network TV, and an in-unit washer and dryer. Secure parking and a fully-equipped fitness center are also available on-site for guests.
A variety of local shops, restaurants, nightclubs, water sports, and a car rental office are just walking distance from the resort. With the island's capital city of George Town only 5 minutes away by car or taxi, you'll be close to all the fun and attractions found on Seven Mile Beach.
With over 20 luxury beachfront condos to choose from and a dedicated concierge team ready to assist, guests can expect an exceptional vacation experience from arrival to departure.
Click Below To View Your Condo
Nearby Points of Interest
South Bay Beach Club is located on Seven Mile Beach with plenty of dining, shopping, and island attractions nearby.
- 11-minute drive (3.4 miles) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
- 4-minute drive to the nearest grocer, Foster's Camana Bay
- 4-minute drive to the shops, restaurants, & cinemas at Camana Bay
- 9-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
- 10-minute drive south to Grand Old House Cayman
- 15-minute drive to Dolphin Discovery & Cayman Turtle Center
A rental car is recommended. Taxis are everywhere but fares can get expensive shuttling around George Town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
Nearby Dining & Nightlife
Countless dining options await your appetite. It all just depends on how far off-resort you want to go.
Options within a 10-minute walk:
- Coconut Joe's Bar & Grill
- Peppers Bar & Grill
- Bonfire Urban Kitchen
- The Kitchen Steakhouse
- Chelsea Bar & Billards
Options within a 5-minute drive:
- Casa 43 Kitchen & Tequilla Bar
- Union Grill & Bar
- Bar Jack
- Saltwater Grill
- Coral Beach Bar & Grill
For nights in, order online meal delivery from Let's Eat. Featuring a wide range of local menus for takeout or delivery, you're bound to find something delicious.
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. However, for prime snorkeling, you will need to venture to the island's other nearby beaches, Smith's Barcadere and Spotts Beach.
Smith's Barcadere is closest to the resort. A little further away is Spotts Beach, a marine habitat where you can swim with sea turtles!
Both beaches are open to the public with parking, picnic tables, and palm trees for shade.
The South Bay Beach Club provides all guests with complimentary concierge service. The resort’s staff is dedicated to making your stay an exceptional one, from start to finish.
Our team can assist with airport transfers, restaurant reservations, Stingray City tours, or golf tee times. We can also have groceries and your favorite beverages pre-stocked before you arrive.
Daily housekeeping (except on Sundays) and secure underground parking are provided complimentary during your stay. Laundry service is also available by contacting the front desk.
The resort’s beachfront and pool deck are lined with sun beds and shade umbrellas for guests to enjoy on a first-come, first-served basis.
The saltwater pool is heated and elevated above the beach.
A pool cabana with two propane grills is set up adjacent to the pool deck. Perfect for sunset cookouts on the beach!
A small on-site fitness studio includes cardio equipment and free weights.
Seven Mile Beach is consistently ranked as one of the top beaches in the world. With its barefoot soft sand and aqua blue waters gently rolling along the shore, it's easy to understand why.
Situated on the island's western peninsula, sunsets along Seven Mile Beach are phenomenal.
While the South Bay Beach Club has experienced some beach erosion over the years, you will still find plenty of sun loungers and shade umbrellas on both the upper and lower beach areas, as well as around the pool deck.
The resort's location puts you easily within walking distance of nearby restaurants and beach bars, shops, plus other attractions.
Click on the Map tab above to see what's around.
- All rates and fees are in US$.
- 13% Occupancy Tax is added to all reservations.
- A 10% Resort Fee is added to all reservations.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted at checkout.
- A Refundable Damage Deposit is required and will be charged to the card on file 30 days prior to occupancy.
- The Refundable Damage Deposit will be returned to the card on file 7 days after departure pending inspection of the unit for any damages.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Minimum Stay Rules
- 5-night minimum required year-round.
- 6-night minimum is required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7-night minimum required over the winter holidays, Dec 19 - Jan 4.
- Check-in is 4:00 pm unless the manager approves an early check-in.
- Check-out is 11:00 am unless the manager grants a late check-out.
For guests outside of 60 days from arrival:
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due as follows:
- Summer Stays (Apr 15 - Dec 15), 30 days prior to arrival.
- Holiday Stays (Dec 16 - Jan 3), 120 days prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays (Jan 4 - Apr 14), 60 days prior to arrival.
For guests within 60 days from arrival, the entire balance is due at booking.
Free cancellation with no fees if canceled within 48 hours of booking.
Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
Cancellations outside of 48 hours but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund less a $200 admin fee:
- Summer Stays: Cancel 30 days or more prior to arrival.
- Holiday Stays: Cancel 120 days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Stays: Cancel 60 days or more prior to arrival.
If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, rent plus the resort fee paid is forfeited. Taxes and the refundable damage deposit will be refunded immediately to the card on file.
No refunds for shortened stays within the cancelation period.
No admin fees for accommodating minor date changes.