South Bay Beach Club
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac off West Bay Road, the South Bay Beach Club is located on the southern end of world-famous Seven Mile Beach. The setting is perfectly Caribbean with chaise lounges poolside, two hammocks beneath coconut palms, and perfect snorkeling with a variety of tropical fish just feet from our pristine shoreline.
With over 20 luxury beachfront condos to choose from and a dedicated concierge team ready to assist, guests can expect an exceptional vacation experience from arrival to departure.
- Barefoot Beach
- Oceanfront Heated Pool
- On-site Fitness Center
- 2 Gas Grilling Stations
- Beach Chaise Lounges & Umbrellas
- Complimentary WiFi
- Central A/C
- Flat Screen TVs
- Dish Network TV
- Daily Housekeeping (except on Sundays)
- Beach Towels Provided
- Linens & Bath Towels Provided
- Washer & Dryer In-Unit
- Hair Dryer
- Dual Elevators
- Free On-Site Parking
- Smoke-Free Property
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 7% Gratuity added to all rates.
- A nightly surcharge of $100 added to all Thanksgiving stays.
- Holiday surcharge of $200 per night added to all stays from Dec 18 - Jan 2.
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm.
- Check-out: 11:00 am.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
Minimum Stay Rules
- 5-night minimum required over low-season (May-Dec).
- 7-night minimum required over high-season (Jan-May).
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's require a 7-night minimum.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to confirm all reservations.
- The remaining 50% balance must be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
- Upon check-in, a $500 refundable security deposit will be held for incidentals.
- The security deposit is refunded 7-14 days after departure.
- Cancellations outside of 90 days from arrival will receive the deposit paid less a 2.65% processing fee.
- Cancellations within 90 days from arrival forfeit all monies paid at the time of cancellation.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort directly.