The Coral Stone Club
The Coral Stone Club offers 35 beautifully decorated private condos in the center of Grand Cayman's pristine Seven Mile Beach.
Each Coral Stone Club condo offers 1,800 square feet of luxury beach living in either a 2 or 3-bedroom configuration with uninterrupted oceanfront views. All condos at Coral Stone Grand Cayman come fully equipped with a gourmet kitchen, central air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs with cable programming, a washer and dryer in-unit, and a screened-in patio or terrace with ocean views.
For the active guest, a fully-renovated fitness center and tennis court, plus proximity to watersports and golfing make the Coral Stone Club a perfect resort destination. For the pampered guest, spend your days lounging by the oceanfront saltwater pool or unwind in the hot tubs overlooking the beach.
With its wide footprint, The Coral Stone Club on Grand Cayman enjoys more beach area than any other property on Seven Mile Beach which means more room for you to spread out and relax under the sun. Complimentary beach service is set up daily with plenty of chaise lounges and umbrellas for all guests to enjoy.
The Coral Stone Club's central location makes it easy to walk to nearby restaurants, shops, day spas, bars, and nightlife. A supermarket and liquor store are conveniently located across the street so you can stock up on groceries upon check-in. With its superb location and on-site amenities, many guests often forego the expense of renting a car.
- 13% Occupancy Tax + 6% Gratuity added to all rates
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express accepted
- Maximum 6 persons per 3-bedroom unit; 4 persons per 2-bedroom unit
- Guests must be 25 or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Special offers may not be combined
- Barefoot Beach
- Saltwater Infinity Pool
- 2 Whirlpool Spas
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
- BBQ Grilling Areas
- Beach Lounges & Umbrellas
- Beach Cabanas
- Beach Towel Service
- Beach Yoga (Winter Only)
- Central A/C
- Complimentary WiFi
- Business Center
- Private Conference Rooms
- Daily Housekeeping
- Flat Screen TVs
- Cable TV
- Linens & Bath Towels Provided
- On-Site Parking
- Smoke-Free Property
- For rentals of 1-4 nights, full payment is due at booking
- For rentals longer than 4 nights, 50% of room total is due at time of booking
- December 19 – January 3: remaining balance is due 120 days before check-in
- November 1 – April 30: remaining balance is due 60 days before check-in
- May 1 – October 31: remaining balance is due 30 days before check-in
Reservations, cancellations or changes are accepted if received prior to the cancellation periods outlined below.
If the reservation is canceled outside of the applicable cancellation periods, the guest will be charged $150, plus 3% of the deposit amount.
Cancellations made within the applicable cancellation period will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
- Arriving December 19 – January 3: minimum of 120 days notice required
- Arriving November 1st – April 30th: 60 days notice required
- Arriving May 1st – October 31st: minimum 30 days notice required
A full refund is available if a hurricane (as defined by the U.S. National Weather Service) is predicted during your stay.
Consider Trip Interruption Insurance to help offset the risk of cancellation due to medical reasons, as well as travel delays. To review terms and coverages click here.