Coral Stone Club - 7 Mile Beach
The Coral Stone Club offers 35 beautifully decorated private condos in the center of Grand Cayman's pristine 7 Mile Beach. An oceanfront zero-entry (no steps) infinity pool for children and elderly guests, two whirlpool spas and multiple thatched beach cabanas offer you plenty of space to enjoy your Cayman Island vacation.
|Season Begins||Season Ends||2 BR||3 BR|
|Jan 4, 2019||Apr 6, 2019||$900||$1,150|
|Apr 7, 2019||Nov 16, 2019||$600||$750|
|Nov 17, 2019||Nov 25, 2019||$800||$950|
|Nov 26, 2019||Dec 15, 2019||$600||$750|
|Dec 16, 2019||Jan 3, 2019||N/A||$1,450|
|Jan 4, 2019||Apr 26, 2020||$1,000||$1,250|
- Add 13% Occupancy Tax + 6% Gratuity charge to all rates
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express accepted
- Maximum of 6 persons per 3-bedroom unit, and 4 persons per 2-bedroom unit. Restrictions apply.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Central A/C
- Wheelchair accessible
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fitness center
- Poolside Spa
- Oceanfront Access
- Tennis Court
- For rentals of 1-3 nights, full payment is due at booking
- For rentals longer than 3 nights, 50% of room rental is due at time of booking
- December 19 – January 3: remaining balance is due 120 days before check-in
- November 1 – April 30: remaining balance is due 60 days before check-in
- May 1 – October 31: remaining balance is due 30 days before check-in
- Reservations, cancellations or changes are accepted if received in writing prior to the cancellation periods.
- If the rental is cancelled within the following cancellation periods, the renter will be charged $150, plus 3% of the deposit amount. For cancellations made after the following rental cancellation periods, guest will lose all monies paid to date.
- December 19th – January 3rd: 120 days
- November 1st – April 30th: 60 days
- May 1st – October 31st: 30 days
- A full refund is available if a hurricane (as defined by the U.S. National Weather Service) is predicted in Grand Cayman for the duration of your stay.
- We offer Trip Interruption Insurance to help offset the risk of cancellation due to medical reasons, as well as travel delays. To review terms and coverages click here.