Benvenuto a Casa Luna
Casa Luna is a gated oceanfront enclave of 18 terracotta-roofed private villas, each separated by tropical landscaping, grass footpaths, and koi ponds. Only a few of these villas are available for short-term tourist rental.
The villas at Casa Luna blend the best resort features of a Seven Mile Beach condo, but with 50% or more livable square footage, multiple terraces, and the seclusion of a stand-alone private villa. The tiered elevation and lush landscaping create privacy between each residence and give Casa Luna a peaceful, resort vibe.
The barefoot beach cove is private to residents & guests at Casa Luna.
Just 15 minutes from the airport, south of George Town, Casa Luna is only a short walk away from the Grand Old House restaurant and a short drive to Seven Mile Beach, Camana Bay, or any of the popular attractions you may visit while on holiday in paradise.
This gated resort property offers a secluded sandy beach along a turquoise cove that also offers a marine environment for excellent fish-watching while snorkeling.
Relax by the stunning infinity pool or melt your worries away in the heated spa. There’s no wrong way to experience paradise here.
Live out your luxurious island vacation at Casa Luna.
Casa Luna is located in George Town just 10-minutes south of Seven Mile Beach.
A convenient location tucked away in a gated residential resort, yet minutes from Cayman's best beaches, restaurants, shopping, and nightlife.
Nearby Points of Interest
- 11-minute drive (3.4 miles) from Owen Roberts Airport (GCM)
- 1-minute walk across the street to Pure Art Gallery
- 1-minute drive north to My Bar at Sunset House
- 3-minute drive north to Hard Rock Cafe & Bayshore Mall
- 2-minute drive south to Grand Old House Cayman & Smith's Barcadere
- 6-minute drive north to the Lobster Pot
- 8-minute drive to the nearest grocer, Kirk Market.
- 11-minute drive to Coral Beach, Spotts Beach, & Seven Mile Beach
- 13-minute drive to the shops, restaurants, & cinemas at Camana Bay
- 17-minute drive to North Sound Golf Club
A rental car is recommended. Taxis are everywhere but fares can get expensive shuttling around George Town and Seven Mile Beach. Plus, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island.
The resort's private beach cove will be your personal oasis throughout your stay. Just steps from your villa, it's an effortless walk to both the pool deck and beachfront.
Day trips to Seven Mile Beach are a must. For all the island beach vibes, head to Coral Beach. There, you'll find an island bar and grill with oceanfront tables, sun loungers, and cabanas. Reserve a cabana or table and watch the sunset across the ocean horizon.
For snorkeling, head south of the resort to Smith's Barcadere or Spotts Beach. The Barcadere is closest to the resort and is a great place for snorkeling. A little further away along the south coast is Spotts Beach, a marine habitat where you can swim with sea turtles.
Both beaches are open to the public with parking, picnic tables, and palm trees for shade.
Countless dining options await your appetite. It all depends on how far you want to drive. Nearby options include Sunset House, Grand Old House Cayman, and Lobster Pot.
For nights in, order online meal delivery from Let's Eat. Featuring a wide range of local menus for takeout or delivery, you're bound to find something delicious.
Relax and rejuvenate under the Cayman sun leaving all your worries behind.
Escape to sumptuously furnished villas with designer decor, modern finishes, top-of-the-line appliances, and plush bedding.
All Casa Luna residences include full kitchens with stainless steel appliances, plus cookware, flatware, glassware, and utensils.
- Ocean views
- Central air conditioning throughout
- Complimentary fiber internet/wifi
- HDTVs with cable programming
- Veranda patios
- Gourmet kitchens & appliances
- Propane grill
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Bathrobes provided
- Linens & bath towels provided
- Beach towels provided
- Hair dryers
- In-room guest safe
- Secluded Beach Cove
- Barefoot soft beachfront
- Oceanfront Infinity Pool
- Heated Spa
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Complimentary kayak & paddleboard provided
- Complimentary resort parking
- Gated & walled resort property
- 24-hour security patrol
Casa Luna's barefoot sandy beach is lined with palm trees and sun loungers. Exclusive only to the owners and guests at Casa Luna, the beach here is never overcrowded.
Unusual for a barefoot beach in Grand Cayman is the ability to snorkel and actually see marine life. Fish require corals, grasses, and rocks in which to live (and these items are not pleasant to walk on). Instead of rocks and grasses, Casa Luna's protective ironshore cove provides a haven for marine life. The larger condo resorts on Seven Mile Beach lack any underwater habitat for marine life resulting in fewer schools of fish.
Given the tides and currents, you will want to exercise caution when swimming outside the protected cove.
General Grand Cayman Beach Notes
All beaches in Grand Cayman are technically “public” since the Queen owns up to the high water mark.
The shoreline quality behind your property may vary seasonally.
Ocean Debris & Sargassum Seaweed
Beaches in Grand Cayman may also experience floating ocean debris and sargassum weed seasonally. Sargassum is a generally harmless floating seaweed that has increased in frequency in recent years.
Although sargassum is an unsightly nuisance, it is largely seasonal in the summer. Our owners make efforts to remove heavy sargassum and have the beach raked prior to your arrival. We try our best to work around mother nature.
Sargassum is not an issue at Casa Luna.
- All rates in US$.
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 10% Service Fee added to all rates.
- A refundable damage deposit of $1,500 is added to all reservations.
- The refundable deposit will be released 7 business days after departure.
Minimum Stay Rules
- 4 nights minimum stay required.
- 5 nights minimum required over Thanksgiving week.
- 7 nights minimum required over Christmas and New Year's week.
- Christmas & New Year's are split into two rental periods. Please inquire with your travel dates prior to booking.
- Shorter stays available but subject to a higher cleaning fee. Please inquire before booking.
- Must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the property during the entire stay.
- Casa Luna observes a 10:00 pm outdoor noise curfew.
- We ask all guests to be mindful of neighbors and keep noise to a minimum when enjoying the beach or resort amenities.
- Check-in is 3:00 pm.
- Check-out is at 10:00 am.
- All homes are non-smoking. Smoking will result in an automatic $500 cleaning fee.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- No parties, weddings, or events without prior written consent from the homeowner.
All amounts are due at time of booking for last-minute stays within 60 days of arrival.
Payments will be split in two for bookings outside of 60 days from arrival.
- 50% of Rent is due at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due 60 days from arrival.
Payments can be split among guests or multiple credit cards.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or Bank Wire for payments.
Outside of 60 Days from Arrival
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing via email.
- Should the guest cancel outside of 60 days from arrival, half of the first deposit will be refunded less a 3.50% processing fee.
- Should we be able to replace any of the canceled dates a prorated refund will be applied less any re-booking costs incurred.
- Should the owner not be able to replace the reservation, the balance of the initial deposit is forfeited.
Within 60 Days from Arrival
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted in writing via email.
- Should the guest cancel within 60 days from arrival, all occupancy taxes, cleaning fees, and refundable damage deposits will be fully refunded to the card on file.
- Should we be able to replace any of the canceled dates the guest will receive a pro-rata refund of monies paid less a 3.50% admin fee and rebooking charges incurred.
- Should GCVC not be able to replace the reservation, the rent and service fee will be forfeited.
- However, the guest will receive a credit of 50% of rent to be used towards a future stay at the same property within 13 months of the original arrival date.
We strongly recommend purchasing CSA trip interruption insurance to reduce the risk of cancellation, weather delay, airline interruption, or medical reasons for non-travel.