Click Below To Tour A Unit
Welcome to The Beachcomber!
The Beachcomber is a collection of 30 luxury condominiums in 2, 3, and 4 bedroom configurations. Each condo spans 1,800 to 3,200 square feet and enjoys oceanfront views of Seven Mile Beach.
With all the comforts of home and one of the Caribbean's top beaches in your backyard, you will never want to leave!
Relax in your home away from home with the highest quality furnishings, appliances, and comfy bedding. High-efficiency cooling zones and ceiling fans throughout will keep you cool and comfortable.
Complimentary high-speed wifi and flat-screen cable TVs will keep you connected and entertained during your stay.
All condos include gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Small appliances such as coffee makers, blenders, and toasters come provided. Cookware, flatware, glassware, and utensils are also included.
Patio or Balcony?
Each condo comes furnished with either a private beachfront patio or oceanfront balcony. Ground floor units enjoy the convenience of walk-out access from the patio to the beach. Upper-level condos, however, enjoy elevated balcony views of the beach.
Pro Tip: third-floor units have a slightly larger balcony than other floors. Aside from that, each unit's floor plan is nearly identical.
Beach Amenities, Pool, and more!
The Beachcomber sits on the widest section of central Seven Mile Beach which means more spectacular beachfront for you and your guests! 110 sun loungers and several moveable shade umbrellas are set up on the beachfront every morning. Fresh beach towels are replenished daily.
An oceanfront infinity pool with two heated spas overlooks the beachfront. Picnic BBQ areas with gas grills are set up poolside, perfect for sunset cookouts!
A fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights is available for quick vacation workouts.
Secure underground parking is provided with twin elevators servicing every floor. Each condo is assigned one parking spot in the garage.
The Beachcomber's central location puts it within walking distance to many casual and fine dining restaurants, bars, shops, and attractions.
A rental car is not necessarily needed as you can easily get around via taxis. However, there is no Uber or Lyft on the island and taxi fares can quickly get expensive.
Across the street is The Strand shopping center where you'll find Casa 43 for tacos, Lloyd's Smokehouse & Grill for BBQ, and Island Naturals Cafe just to name a few. There is plenty of take-out and delivery options from nearby eateries. Most can be found on Let's Eat, a popular local delivery app.
Camana Bay is also nearby with more shopping and restaurants to explore, plus a movie theater for rainy days.
With its central location and world-class facilities, The Beachcomber on Grand Cayman a great choice for families, couples, and large groups looking for the perfect beach getaway.
- Barefoot Beach
- Oceanfront Infinity Pool
- 2 Jacuzzis
- On-site Fitness Center
- BBQ Grilling Areas
- Beach Lounges & Umbrellas
- Two Beach Cabanas
- Complimentary WiFi
- Central A/C
- Flat Screen TVs
- Cable TV
- Free Local & International Calls to US/Canada
- Daily Housekeeping
- Beach Towels Provided
- Linens & Bath Towels Provided
- Washer & Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Dual Elevators
- Secure Underground Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Smoke-Free Property
- All rates in US$
- 13% Occupancy Tax added to all rates.
- 7% Resort Fee added to all rates.
- A refundable damage deposit of $500 will be held upon check-in. Guests are responsible for all damages.
- The refundable deposit will be released upon guest departure and inspection of the unit.
- Guests must be 25 years or older to book and must occupy the unit during the entire stay.
- Rates are subject to change.
Minimum Stay Rules
- 3-night minimum over May, August, October, November (excluding Thanksgiving week).
- 5-night minimum over June and July.
- 5-night minimum over Winter Season (except March).
- 7-night minimum over peak Holiday Season (Dec 18 – Jan 1) and Spring Break (March).
- Check-in is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out is at 11:00 am.
- No arrivals on Christmas Day or Easter Sunday.
- All units are non-smoking. Please refrain from smoking inside and on the patios/balconies.
- Any indication of smoking will result in a $250 cleaning fee.
- No pets are permitted on the property.
- No parties, weddings, or events are allowed without prior written consent from the front office.
- We ask that all guests be considerate while enjoying the pool, or on their patios/balconies, by keeping the noise to a minimum.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to secure your dates.
- The remaining balance is due as follows:
- Summer Stays (Apr. 16 - Dec. 16): 60 days prior to arrival.
- Thanksgiving & Winter Stays (Jan. - Apr. 15): 90 days prior to arrival.
- Winter Holiday Stays (Dec. 17 - Jan. 2): 120 days prior to arrival.
- Notice of cancellation must be submitted to the resort's front office.
- Free cancellation with no fees if done within 48 hours of booking.
- Cancellations outside of 48 hours but within the timeframe below are subject to a full refund less a $200 processing fee:
- Summer Stays: Cancel 60-days or more prior to arrival.
- Thanksgiving & Winter Stays: Cancel 90-days or more prior to arrival.
- Winter Holiday Stays: Cancel 120-days or more prior to arrival.
- If cancellation is made on shorter notice than outlined above, the full amount paid will be forfeited.
- No refunds for shortened stays within the cancelation period.