6BR-Villa Amarone - South Coast
Luxury Oceanfront 6BR Villa Amarone is situated on a sandy beach just minutes from George Town and 7 Mile Beach. Privacy, amenities and excellent snorkeling can all be found at Villa Amarone, named for the owner’s favorite fine Italian wine. South Sound is a quiet residential neighborhood that is just 10 minutes from the airport, grocery stores, restaurants and bars...excellent water-sports are within 10-15 minutes drive. Sliding glass doors lead to the large pool deck, pool, heated spa (in winter only) and rear lawn overlooking stairs to the sandy beach and Caribbean Sea. Two-story oceanfront verandah offers many seating options. Enjoy a private, luxurious getaway in Villa Amarone’s gorgeous interiors and wonderful location!
Villa Amarone’s Notable Features:
- Four oceanfront King Suites with direct oceanfront patio/balcony access: one on the first floor, with free-standing tub and enclosed shower; three on the second floor, two with tubs and showers, one with walk-in shower only
- One additional second-floor King Suite with walk-in shower
- One first-floor Twin Suite
- Expansive covered back deck offers outdoor sofas and outdoor dining for 12; second-story oceanfront balcony offers sweeping views of the Caribbean
- Oceanfront freshwater pool and pool heat available (Optional Charge $250) surrounded by lounge chairs, palms and gorgeous island landscaping
- Spa attached to pool is heated for guests
- Movie theatre with 10-foot screen, projector and plenty of seating
- Gourmet kitchen with modern appliances, lots of counter space, and large windows with oceanfront views
- First-floor office with desk for guests who have to work
- Large private driveway with plenty of off-street parking
- Free WIFI, 6 zone Central AC, Washer/Dryer
- 4 TVs with Cable, 2 additional TVs for movies or games
- (2) Single kayaks (waiver required)
Villa Amarone’s well-appointed interiors offer space for even large groups to spread out and enjoy their vacation time in comfort, from the sofas in the movie room to the loungers on the pool deck. Come enjoy an oceanfront luxury retreat that friends and family will be talking about for years to come.
Small tourist weddings permitted (25 maximum guests). Fees and/or deposits may apply.
Owner requires supplemental refundable $1,500 excess cleaning & damage deposit.
Villa Amarone owner generously offers a lower 4BR and 5BR rental rate for parties of smaller size (not needing all bedrooms). Please click the rates tab above to explore those tiered rates. Our booking software will presume the lower rate for fewer guests, so if you need all bedrooms, please include a note in the booking process.
You can always book for a lower occupancy tier/rate and then add bedrooms later. You cannot lower the number of BR/rates after final payment has been made.
13% CI Government Occupancy tax added to all rates
Stays of 7 nights or more include mid-week maid service gratis.
- Private Pool
- Pool Heat Optional
- Central A/C
- Satellite TV
- Off-street Parking
- Wedding limited to 25 guests
- Oceanfront Lawn
- Propane BBQ
- Flat Screen TVs
- Mid-Week Cleaning Service Included for Stays of Seven Nights or More
- Propane Grill
- Plasma TVs
- 2 Single Kayaks
Silver Thatch Guest Services
For arrivals beginning January 8, 2018 that have paid the guest service fee:
Silver Thatch Guest Membership
- Centralized on-island guest services & welcome center
- Unlimited Use of Silver Thatch Fitness Center (18+ yrs.)
- Business Center Access: computers, printer & Fedex/DHL supplies
- Proprietary Silver Thatch Guest discount card
- $150 Discount for Silver Thatch Charter stingray/snorkel
- Guest parcel receipt | hold for check-in
- Jacques Scott Wine & Spirits pre-order | hold for check-in
- Referral to preferred vendors, reservation assistance
- Airport arrival Fast-Track VIP ($ fee charged by CAA)
- Special event/dinner reservations
- Welcome amenity basket
- Early check-in gratis (if no check-out on same day)
- Day-after-arrival guest services follow-up
- Gilchrist & Soames bath products
- Pre-stocking of groceries & beverages ($ delivery fee applies)
- Arrange chefs, cooks, babysitting & family photography
- $2,500 of Villa Accidental Damage Protection
- Pack-n-plays, booster seats, baby gates— gratis
|Apr 16, 2017||Dec 18, 2017||$1,750|
|Dec 19, 2017||Jan 06, 2018||$3,225|
|Jan 07, 2018||Apr 15, 2018||$2,100|
|Apr 16, 2018||Dec 15, 2018||$1,750|
|Dec 16, 2018||Jan 06, 2019||$3,225|
|Jan 07, 2019||Apr 14, 2019||$2,100|
(12 Adults, 12 Max)
6 Bedroom Rate:
$12,250/wk (15 Apr - 20 Dec)
$14,700/wk ( 7 Jan- 15 Apr)
(10 Adults, 10 Max)
5 Bedroom Rate:
$11,200/wk (15 Apr - 20 Dec)
$13,650/wk ( 7 Jan - 15 Apr)
(8 Adults, 8 Max)
4 Bedroom Rate:
$10,150/wk (15 Apr - 20 Dec)
$12,600/wk ( 7 Jan - 15 Apr)
Main House & Cottage:
$22,575/wk (20 Dec - 6 Jan)
- 13% CI Government Occupancy tax added to all rates
- 10% Guest Service Fee includes Silver Thatch Membership
- 20% Discount from September 1 - November 1
- Owner requires supplemental refundable $1,500 excess cleaning & damage deposit.
- 5 Night Minimum Stay (except during holiday weeks-7 nights)
- Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years Weeks: 6BR Configuration REQUIRED
- Minimum age of 25 yrs old to lease any of the villas and lessee must occupy the villa during the entirety of the rental period.
- Weddings and events are permitted with prior written approval. Maximum 25 guests. Owner will require a $2,500 (supplemental) refundable event damage deposit. Weddings will require a $2,500 event fee.
- Stays of 7 nights or more include mid-week maid service gratis.
Reviews of 6BR-Villa Amarone
7 user reviews.
Great stay at Villa Amarone!!!out of 5
Reviewed by Joel P. on 04/08/2017
We had a great time at the house. It was our first time renting after 7 or 8 trips to all-inclusives. The house was beautiful and spacious. We were two couples, one with two children and one with three. The bed situation was a little unusual, in that three of the kids stayed in their own rooms with king-size beds. But there was plenty of room. It might be better suited for more couples, though. The pool was a lovely break from the ocean. The kitchen was beautiful and massive. We had a little struggle with the front door locks on arrival, which the management quickly addressed. They also provided all of the paper products we needed (TP!) and ample towels. If you plan to use the ocean or snorkel, you absolutely need water shoes of some sort. We also hired a chef for three nights, and they did all of the work and were easily able to utilize the kitchen. The best thing was probably the location. It seemed like 7-mile beach could easily get overcrowded, and we didn't really have to deal with the cruise ship tourists. We rented a car, though, as you couldn't get anywhere without one. Taxis would likely be a struggle. There's not a lot of room to take a long walk on the beach, and jogging or walking along the road didn't really feel safe. We would definitely stay here again.
Absolutely Perfectout of 5
Reviewed by Vickie B. on 03/04/2017
This home was amazing. First home we considered and best choice for our large family. Kids were able to play on the beach, swim with no waves (they had pool shoes on) and the swimming pool was fantastic. We could sit on the porch and around the pool and watch them while we shared some adult time and beverages. There was also a nice grassy area for them to play. We would highly rate this home for anyone looking for a great family home!
Fantastic - Far Exceeded our expectationsout of 5
Reviewed by RL on 01/07/2017
Beautiful property. The photos do not do it justice. Each bedroom had its owns BR. Great kitchen that was fully equipped. Easy for our very young grandchildren. Rented a kayak. Very good walkable beach. Private but very accessible to 7 mile beach and all of the sites. The staff was excellent and very responsive. We plan to come back
Family Vacation at Villa Amaroneout of 5
Reviewed by John on 07/23/2016
The Villa Amarone on South Sound was much more than we had planned. Although we arrived in the dark of night, the property manager had come earlier to turn on lights and have music playing in the background. Upon entering through the front doors we were blown away with how beautiful the inside was. It was not until the following morning that we really came to admire how wonderful the Villa was. The view out of the massive french doors leading us out to the pool and beach was marvelous. The second story balcony served as a wonderful morning coffee spot as well as evening cocktails. The yard, beach and pool worked out just perfect for our family members young and old. All of the food and beverages we had ordered in advance were stocked and in place for us to use. No need to go grocery shopping, what a treat. The gourmet kitchen, huge island, and dinner table was plenty large for the 9 of us. We prepared all of our meals but one night we hired a chef to prepare a special dinner to celebrate our final night in the Villa. When we did leave the Villa, for other activities the attractions were only minutes away, very convenient location on South Sound in a very quiet neighborhood.
Beautiful Haven in Grand Caymanout of 5
Reviewed by Barbara C on 06/25/2016
Walking through the front door, we were greeted by the scene of a beautiful interior framing the backyard through the wall of French doors situated on the back of the villa. The kitchen, living areas, bedrooms and grounds were expansive, clean and inviting. There were a couple of issues being addressed by the property manager due to previous guests who checked out earlier that day. The property managers were very concerned that our stay was not disturbed or inconvenienced by these matters and took care to do all they could to meet that expectation. The ocean view from the villa is perfect, and the location provided a very private experience from the street scene. The occasional neighbor jogging or walking their dog along the beach was always charming and welcome which served to remind us we were not cut off, but rather nestled and set apart from the busy vacation scene of other areas on Grand Cayman. Although I never wanted to leave it, the villa's proximity to everything there is to do on Grand Cayman was very convenient. We enjoyed take out and dining out on most days and cooked in the expansive kitchen a couple of times. The double island, wine and ice fridges, professional gas cooktop, etc. was a pleasure for our house full of cooks. All of our family (ten of us) cannot wait for a return trip and unanimously want to return to Villa Amarone.
If there were 6 stars I would give it a 6!out of 5
Reviewed by Anna on 01/16/2016
tis was our first time visiting Grand Cayman with our family. We had previously visited the island while on a cruise and wanted to try a longer stay, at a more private location. We selected Villa Amarone from several we considered - so happy with the decision to stay there. The kitchen is simply amazing - I have never seen a kitchen so well stocked and laid out so well. All of the bedrooms were very nice and quiet. The house was large enough for all of us (8 adults and 4 children) to have our own privacy, and the living area was really nice when we were together. The beach was nice and the snorkeling was fantastic. We visited 7 mile beach one day, and Rum Point on another. Personally we liked Rum Point as there were fewer people and no traffic. Our favorite restaurants were the Lighthouse, Tukka and the Kaibo. We had an excellent beach lunch at Rum Point. On that day we took a catamaran to Stingray City where you swim and play with stingrays in shallow sandy bottom water. This excursion is a must for all visitors - kids and adults. Thank you Grand Cayman Villas for your help in planning our stay. We will be back.
Amazing Homeout of 5
Reviewed by Richard on 12/27/2015
We stayed at Villa Amarone over New Years. At first we were hesitant because there were no reviews of the home. The manager said that was because there was no rental history for the home as the prior owner did not rent the villa. So we looked at the pictures and decided to book! We could not be happier with our decision to book the villa! Everything was nicer than the pictures even. The on-island manager, Pam, was very helpful with any questions we had and helped us with recommendations on things to do and restaurants try. The bedrooms were all grand and top notch decor. Each bedroom had its own private bathroom - and they are all stunning and well designed. So glad the new owner decided to rent this special home. We plan to return and recommend the home to anyone considering a trip to Cayman Islands!