Grand Cayman Restaurants & Chefs
From fine dining eateries to seaside fish shacks, Grand Cayman has a great selection of restaurants to choose from while you’re visiting the island.
Restaurants honoring the Silver Thatch Discount card:
- Point Restaurant & The Wreck Bar & Grill | Cayman Kai
- The Lighthouse | Breakers
- Tukka | East End
- The Italian Kitchen | East End
Cayman Kai, East End & North Side Restaurants
Sipping a mango mojito on the dock at the Lighthouse or savoring a bite of lionfish ceviche at Tukka’s in East End while watching the moon rise is what dining on Cayman’s “quieter side” is all about. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is relaxed.
Fine dining restaurants include Tukka, Rum Point Restaurant, The Lighthouse, Kaibo-Upstairs, and Italian Kitchen.
More casual style restaurants include Eagle Ray’s Bar & Grill, Over the Edge, Rum Point Wreck Bar & Grill, Mimi’s Dock Bar at Morritt’s, Bombay Chopsticks, and Kaibo Downstairs.
Seven Mile Beach Restaurants
The list of good restaurants is as long as Seven Mile Beach, but we do have a few favorites. Calypso Grill is a bit of a drive, but absolutely worth it. Ragazzi’s is another favorite. For sushi, we recommend Yoshi Sushi and if you’re strolling in Camana Bay, Abacus and The Waterfront never disappoint. Edoardo’s is the best pizza take-out if you have hungry mouths to feed and don’t feel like cooking or taking the family to a restaurant.
- The Sunshine Grill – Sunshine Suites Resort across the street from the Westin Hotel. You will love the fish tacos!
- Sunset House – A dive resort one mile south of Georgetown. Sit inside at Sea Harvest or outdoors at “My Bar,” Cayman’s famous thatched-roof bar.
- Chicken Chicken! – Best roasted chicken on the island! Eat in or take out. Jicama coleslaw, red beans and rice, roasted or mashed potatoes and gravy, pesto pasta salad. Located in the West Shore Shopping Center.
Grand Cayman Chefs
Grand Cayman, known as the “Culinary Capital of the Caribbean,” is home to many excellent chefs.
We have comprised an ever growing list of chefs and cooks who will prepare a delicious menu for you and your family for those times when you don’t feel like cooking or prefer to be served at home.
Hiring chefs is quite popular. We recommend calling at least 60 days in advance, especially during holidays. Please don’t hesitate. You may always cancel if you see your plans changing closer to travel time.