Grand Cayman Villas & Condos (GCVC) is proud to announce a new partnership with a luxury resort beyond Seven Mile Beach. GCVC has been selected to manage the marketing & reservations for the Rum Point Club Resort.
The Rum Point Club Resort is the only full-service, luxury oceanfront resort in the tranquil Rum Point | Cayman Kai neighborhood.
Built on 500 feet of reef-protected sandy beachfront, the best snorkeling in Rum Point lies just off the Resort’s private dock. The Resort is located just 100 yards east of the famous Rum Point Beach—reopening with a new bar and renovated restaurant in Spring 2023.
The Resort consists of 31 beautifully designed condominiums, all with luxury finishes, top-of-the-line appliances, and matching elegant decor. Available in 1 to 4-bedroom configurations, guests can expect a true luxury island experience, complete with fabulous indoor/outdoor living spaces and private verandahs with stunning oceanfront views.
Guests can expect all the comforts of home while staying on-resort with some additional perks for a 5-star vacation experience:
- Beach service with plenty of sun loungers, day beds, and beach umbrellas
- A heated oceanfront infinity pool (coming mid-January, 2023).
- Private dock for gentle water entry or chartered excursions.
- Complimentary weekday housekeeping & evening turndown service.
- On-site fitness center.
- On-site wellness suite for massage & spa treatments.
- Lobby bar & restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, & dinner.
- Room service dining & private chef services.
- Courtesy guest shuttle for local area transport.
- Complimentary valet service, underground parking, and more!
GCVC will ultimately manage all condominiums participating in the Resort’s rental program, effective mid-February, 2023.
In the interim, we are currently taking reservations for 7 fully-decorated units—including 3 penthouse suites—that are all available for instant booking.
We have plenty of availability, including a few holiday dates! So if you are looking for a last-minute winter escape, or a spring break trip to paradise, we encourage you to try this luxury option on the quieter, less-crowded side of the island.
Book your escape and discover for yourself why The Rum Point Club Resort is a hidden gem.